Las Vegas prom Closet
Nonprofit: PROJECT 150
***Due to the size of the event, the venue has been changed to the Zappos Downtown Campus***
Are you in need of a prom dress and want to attend,
Las Vegas - Prom Closet Downtown Community Event
- On March 22nd, 2014 from 10-3pm
Zappos will turn its campus into a Prom Dress Shop.
This event was designed to connect girls who may not other wise attend prom due to financial constraints with the necessities for their prom
- Girls in need who qualify and attend the event will be able to enter the Prom Dress Shop: Pick out a dress, shoes, accessories and Handbags.
- Zappos and the Downtown Community wanted to make this an experience for these girls so they will have photo opportunities, prom essential giveaways, and entertainment.
- Your donation will go to Las Vegas Prom Closet in Conjunction with Project 150. A local 501c3 designed to not only help local high school teen girls experience prom, but aid local high school students escape the restraints of poverty to succeed and create a positive future. http://www.project150.org/ .. http://www.lvpromcloset.com/
- $25 donation will outfit one teen for Prom
However, any donation amount will help make a difference in the lives of local teens
ZAPPOS DONATION MATCH
*** Zappos will MATCH all donations raised from this campaign ***